Monday, July 31, 2006

Well, fuck.

I was in a car accident just before 12am. It was my fault, regardless of the factors involved. The other person's car has the equivalent of a black eye, I suffered a broken arm and possible internal bleeding car wise. Physically I am a little shaken, but otherwise unharmed, the other driver is ok as well. This is just to let people know what happened to me, I'm sure you can all understand if I don't want to make a super long post about it. I'm feeling kind of like the world's biggest asshole, but otherwise I'm surprisingly calm. I don't have much else to say. Wait, no, I still have one good "FUCK!" left in me. Ok. Yeah. That about sums it up.

3 comments:

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

SUCK! Holy crap! Hope you feel better soon. That totally blows dude. Man alive. I guess Josh doesn't know since I talked to him and he didn't saying anything. I'll be calling him straight away.

Veronica said...

So, how tired of having a broken arm are you?

Shemsi said...

Hi Dave

I hope you are feeling better. . especially since I'm reading this a whole 3 weeks after the event.

I'm a pretty sucky friend.