Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Do not adjust your computer monitors......

I'm baaaack! Jeez Louise, it's been a few hasn't it? Well, I intend to get back on the blogging horse....but i am thinking about starting up a new blog....something that represents my personality a bit more perhaps. So..yeah. I also have decided I need to cook a lot more. So I'm gonna start doing that too. I'm also gonna get some health insurance from work. I'm tired of dealing with these bouts of hypochondria when I start to worry about my health. Time for an ear to ankle physical I think. I'm also annoyed because I've been on my longest bout of using my CPAP machine lately and it is NOT helping. My concentration and focus are becoming a bad joke. I'm deathly afraid that soon I'll be watching a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger and lose track of what's going on. Bastion of intellectual legerdemain that it is.
Nah, that's mean - Chuck Norris had a good show.
Not that it was even close to Magnum, P.I. though. I mean THAT show was cool.
Heh. Higgins.
More to come later party people.

5 comments:

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

I wouldn't be too worried. I mean you used the word 'legerdemain' for pete's sake. Seriously. But having health insurance is never a bad idea. Unless is costs an assload and doesn't pay for crap. Then it's probably not a good idea.

Joshie said...

I hope nothing is wrong with your ankles.

Matt G said...

Higgy Baby was da bomb.

Right now, my wife basically works for free, so that we can have health insurance for her and the kids. (Free, because while she's at work, the kids are at daycare, which costs money, so we're clearing maybe a couple of hundred a month beyond that cost.)

I want a Ferrari.
And an island mansion.
And a buddy with a helicopter.
And a buddy with a restaurant with mob connections.
And a get-out-of-jail card for everyone I shot.

But mostly, I just want healthcare for my family.

Matt G said...

And when are you going to post again?!?

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.