Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Captain Lemming and his Same Shit Commandos

Those who know me will be highly amused by this chosen means of expressing myself. I have commented in the past that I hate blogs. By which I meant to imply - I loathe them. But, it seems that many of the people I have cherished the company of over the years....have at one time or another endeavored to share the things they have thought and witnessed with the masses of that wonderful waste of time we call the internet. Who am I to deprive all of what I had for lunch? Or indeed, how I feel that the first three seasons of The Simpsons were the best, but the rest of them kind of suck? What if I feel that Relijon r33ly sux? Who will bare witness to my badly spelled and strangely inane comments? Certainly, I could do no worse than the rest of those who feel the need to post similar diatribe. I even enjoy several blogs. Much to my chagrin. So here I sit, finding myself amused....and slightly pleased with my current undertaking. Do I really expect many to read this? No. Because its just like everyone else's blog. I am forwarding no new territory, I am not climbing the highest mountaintop, and I really think the last season of Angel was rather abrupt. I rather prefer season 3 I think.

Cheers.

2 comments:

cainnum said...

wheee!!! dave has a blog! bout damn time. now hopefully you'll post more often than i do.

HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Dave!

A blog, really? At least you don't allow anonymous comments in order to pad your fragile ego, as I do. ;)

I think it's great. I, for one, am extremely interested in what you had for lunch, particularly if it involves a homemade casserole.

Peace,
Lisa