Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sleep, The other Deep REM.

Man. I am tired. I am a diagnosed sleep apnia sufferer. Im a pretty bad case too. I have a machine and everything. Only problem is? I dont ever use it. Then I started again almost a year ago, and I broke my mask. so for something like a year or so I havent been using it....and its been affecting my health. Lots of people look at me like im stupid when I say I dont use it. I suppose it is. But it all goes back to my depression and such. I mean, what am I really doing with my life? Im not happy anyway, yadda yadda yadda. I think i'm oooooooooohhhhhh so slowly getting tired of thinking that way though. Also, my vision is shitty now. blurry vision, hard to concentrate....it's one of the Labors of Hercules just to spit out this blog in a semi coherent fashion.
I taped up the mask. Machine doesnt work that great with my ghetto rigged mask, but I dont have the 140.00 to replace it. Yup. That's right. 140. Fuck. That. But I suppose I will in fact pony it up pretty soon. I mean I need to right? Also, being awake is not what it's cracked up to be. People always want to bother you just because you are ambulatory and responsive and such. I could be asleep, and here I am....being awake like a sucker. So I will take steps. And hopefully said steps will lead me to a nice sleepy goodness. Fight the power.


~Dave

2 comments:

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

Yay! Dave might get happy soon! And not in a drugged way! Happy day! Oh, and my eyes are super blurry lately, too-it's the allergy season. Damn that mother nature. DAMN HER!

cainnum said...

too bad you can't sleep like joshie. that boy can sleep.