Sunday, July 17, 2005

Particles

I'm pretty much a guy of routine. I hadn't necessarily thought about it before, but it's undeniable true. I do the same set of things each day. I pack my day with very little, but seem to prefer it that way. I say seem to, because occasionally I get bored, but I break it up with fits of worry, or very slight bursts of energy. Over all I'm pretty comfortable.....But that's actually kind of a lie isn't it? There are things I don't like about my life.....But I don't change them, because I'm just not down with change. This is of course, not to say that I am incapable of change, in the last few years I've made positive changes in my life in addition to the stagnation I feel. I'm not even asking for advice really, because I am the maker of my own path. I was simply bemused earlier, when I went to a friends blog earlier, and saw that she had talked with a someone I used to know. I didn't like that person for awhile.....But really now I have no ill will. It also got me thinking about how much, and how little things change with time. I mean it's strange isn't it? I have trouble looking for inspiration for much in my life, but I notice that my friends seem to be doing better, and I feel pride for them. I'm in a strange mood today really. I say today, but I really mean lately. My apathy is at the forefront lately. Mayhaps it's just the weather. It's certainly not doing much for this rambling is it? C'est la vie.......
In other news, my boss Karl has a sister. A sister that I do not like. She and her husband get an obscene amount of money each month, on account of the fact that her husband is connected to an oil family. So they get something of an allowance if you will. It's in the 5 digit range. Per month. And these people are dumb and to make it worse, selfish. Now this bothers me, because they don't really invest it, they cant get jobs, or wont, and they are having trouble living on the sum they have. Holy crap. Also, Karl's sister will pitch fits, and throw her wedding ring out of the car window. Like several months ago when she decided tossing a 5,000 dollar ring out on the side of the highway would be ok because well.....She could always just get another one. I feel the need to steal from these people. To free them of the burden of their wealth. To scam them...Much as Robin Hood might....In order that I might get give from them, the richer, unto me, the poorer. They are extremely religious on top of being dumb. Did I mention that? These people are ripe for the plucking. So the idea I had was to sell them particle free air. What is particle free air you ask? I'm so glad you did! You see, people get sick....Most often times sick in their houses (If you read the appropriately skewed medical papers).......Due to too many particles in the air. The problem is, you see, that particles can be made of anything really can't they? I mean....We can't ever be sure what we're breathing in at any time can we? That's why I provide this surface...Yes indeed. You see....All you need to do is just gently remove the out side packaging of this box....Without disturbing the seal....That's it, and then you carefully use the complimentary box cutter to place incisions in the clearly marked "saturation portals" the slight hissing you hear from the specially lined package inside is the escape of the Particle Free Air into your house. The PFA from this point will then neutralize up to three of the rooms in your house....For up to 10 days! This first box is only 30 dollars. After this one, you can buy the bigger full house boxes for 80 dollars a piece. And the system works! If you don't notice how breathable your air is afterwards? We'll give you most of your money back!
Particle free air. Help your house breathe easier.

4 comments:

HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Imagine the possibilities...you could market Particle-Free air in various scents...cash in on that whole aromatherapy scam by claiming certain air will calm you, or make you more productive. I think you're onto something.

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

I think this is a good idea. And I used to have a boss named Carl, who had horrible relatives I hated, so I'm all for scamming these people.

Andy said...

This is really good stuff here! Did someone leave some creativity juice in your fridge? Because your apartment is outputting some quality blogs this week!

cainnum said...

you're weird