Saturday, May 07, 2005

"OooOooOOooOo"

Ok. Ok. I don't want to freak out any body with what I'm about to lay down here.....but check this out: In your Yahoo! Mail? There's this rather amazing word you can click on. That word, is Empty. The amazing part, is that this word can be found next to.....your Bulk Mail folder. Well, I'll just say it - I'm floored. I had no idea this option existed. All this time, I've been "Next page, *click*, Next Page, *click*"ing my way through my internet mail. Sure, sure. Laugh if you wish. Heck, In a while I'll probably join you. Right now though....I feel kind of like the chimps in 2001 about 5 seconds after touching the monolith. The universe still makes about as much sense to me as different color game boys, but I still feel this post epiphany glow. If all the people reading this already knew about this amazing feature, then....why didn't you tell me? To which I tell myself I think I know the answer. It's because some part of each of you out there...Realizes how cool this feature is. You just take it for granted now. For shame! I know it's not that big a deal. Rationally, I know this. But good god, how frickin' awesome. I have to go now. I need to see if I have any bulk mail in my folder since I discovered this new feature something like 20 minutes ago. Bulk mail. You are now my biatch.

3 comments:

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

We didn't tell you because we are literate and figured you were too. We looked and saw the word "empty" and realized that we could empty our bulk mail with it and didn't realize that SOME people just aren't very observant apparently. :)

Joshie said...

Uh...dude, I DID tell you. And that reminds me...you know about the check all feature, right? :)

cainnum said...

ha. you use yahoo mail. sucker